Tasty little bites of smooth cream cheese, with smoky salmon and a bit of spice from mince roasted and chili peppers. Make a lot for a party or a few for a family treat.
Grilled Zucchini, Cream Cheese, and Smoked Salmon Rolls
Appetizer rolls made with a few easy ingredients of smoked salmon, zucchini, cream cheese, and minced peppers.
- 3 small Hungarian or other pointed pepper more or less
- 1 spicy chili pepper
- 4 oz. container cream cheese Philadelphia brand preferably
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 3 small zucchini squash
- 9-12 chive leaves optional
- roast red pepper halves,cool, mince
- mix with chili pepper and cream cheese
- spread cream cheese mixture on smoked salmon strips
- slice thin zucchini strips, lightly grill
- place salmon and cream cheese strips on top of grilled zucchini strips, roll up and secure with toothpicks
- Top with a couple sprigs of chive leaves