What a Woman Really Wants for Valentine’s Day
What To Give Your Own True Love
In a nutshell, what a woman really wants on a romantic holiday like Valentine’s Day is to feel special. She also would like a little romance. So, what is the problem with figuring out what to give the special woman in your life, if every woman wants the same thing?
Each woman is unique, and while each and every one would love to feel special, that might take a very different than the usual to achieve.
Luckily, this is a list of possibilities to choose from, although some are just what you would expect. There is nothing wrong with giving red roses or a box of candy, because it is the way a gift makes the special woman in your life feel that is important.
Do you really know her and her interests? Find the romantic form of that and go with it. Try to stay away from what says you like what she does, and choose something that says you love who she is.
SOME IDEAS FOR THE MAN IN YOUR LIFE, TOO
Ideas for celebration, for that one special gift, and some illuminating videos to spark ideas and bring a little romance in that one day of the year set aside just for romance: Valentine’s Day. Some of the ideas are tried and true, some have a little twist, and others you may not have thought of before.
A few words on what is most important.
What Was Your BEST Valentine’s Day Gift Ever?
Choose from the list, or tell us your unique best Valentine gift
What was the best thing you ever received for Valentines Day?
Being together is one of the most important things for Valentine’s Day. It doesn’t have to involve lots of money spent.
How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Show You In These Ways
Dress up the Occasion
You could choose one, you could choose several of these suggestions, or take off with an inspiration all your own. The important thing is to understand that your desire to make her feel special is the important ingredient for the celebration of Valentine’s Day.
Notes Are Romantic
Even little sticky notes that relay your love- just make them count with what bonds you together- romantic thoughts, cute little sayings, reminders of what you love about her (or him!),
…use your imagination
Romantic And Easy
Ideas To Make The Time Special
- A special dinner at home. You can cook or bring home “take-out”, but be sure it shows you care about this being a special event. Include candles, serve it to her, put a bouquet of flowers on the table, add whatever special touches you know she loves.And of course, clean up, afterwards.
- A special dinner out.Â Lots of people do this one, and the restaurants are crowded. Think ahead and make sure you have reservations, choose a place that is one of the more quiet restaurants, with great food. Women like conversation, make the effort to talk about her interests and make an effort to communicate about what you love about her.
- Flowers.Â Do this the easy way, or the way that requires you to be a little more innovative. Red Roses, a dozen, will be the easy answer. If she loves the romantic message of a dozen red roses, go for it.If she loves other flowers, make the extra effort of ordering something that includes those. Or get an unusual bouquet ofÂ Hawaiian flowers, because you know she appreciates the unique or loves everything Asian, or you had a vacation to Maui together… details like that say “love”.
- A little gem of an idea.Â An engagement ring? Or are you married to your one true love? What gems does she favor? Are earrings or bracelets the one piece of jewelry she loves to wear when she dresses up? Haven’t noticed? Then get her something you would love to see her wear.
- The romance of scent.Â Perfume, the very word breathes romance, but which one to choose from the vast array? Find what she loves or give her the gift of scented candles, an aromatherapy session at the local spa, anything that smells wonderful.Let her have the luxury of the most wonderful bubble bath she ever had… try some bath bombs and gifts from LUSH.
Something Out Of The Ordinary
Your Photos on the Cover
MAKE A MAGAZINE COVER TO FRAME
Love Is …
Love is when I looked in your eyes
And I knew that I finally had realized
I want you, forever
~Liz B. Bridge
Free iPhone App to make your own magazine cover.
Ways To Give This Unique Gift
- Personalized Magazine Covers
A personalized magazine cover is a unique gift that your friends and family members will love! You can make these covers online and post them on social media sites like Facebook or MySpace. You can also have these magazines printed.
- Free People magazine cover maker – put your photo on a dream mag cover!
People magazine cover generator will make you the star of the next issue of famous magazine about celebrities. Create your fake magazine cover online!
A Book Of Poems – Romance Her
Speak to her heart in a way only poetry may … classic romantic poem collection.
Romantic Dinner for Two
Set the scene… rose petals, some candles, and your favorite, but simple, menu…
Whether going out for a dinner date, or making something special at home, food has always held a center stage for romantics. Maybe because of the inclusion of so many of the sense at one time, or perhaps related to that oldtime adage that the way to man’s heart is through his stomach, eating togetherÂ is a traditional part of romance.
- Valentine’s Day Breakfast Food: Recipe Ideas
This article details eight different breakfast food ideas for Valentine’s Day. Some of them are very simple ideas while others are multi-step recipes. There’s something here for everyone.
Valentine’s Gifts From The Heart – Out of the ordinary
The Best Valentine’s Dinner Menu
A Better Idea: Jewelry
Jewelry is always a welcomed gift, and classic pearls have the added value of representing perfection, femininity, class. The very name means “unique”.
Give her a special gift of jewelry and then order take-out….
â€œGirl with a Pearl Earring,”
Pearls Are Romantic – Pretty cultured pearl jewelry set
Does extravagance say romance? Not always, sometimes a woman loves the fact that you get her something beautiful that still stays within the budget… after all, you planned that vacation that you dreamed about together, right? Show her you want Valentine’s Day to be more than a date on the calendar, though.
For the Perfect Pearl of a Girl
Sterling Silver, 14k Yellow Gold, Freshwater Cultured Pearl and Diamond Accent Jewelry Set Freshwater pearls are lovely and not too expensive if the two of you are on a budget.
Some Ladies Love Sparkle
Is Yumminess Important? What is the Cuteness factor?
The Classic Box of Chocolates
Sweets Can Say I Love You
Why does chocolate say I love you?
It is sweet
The sugar in chocolate might be the energy boost needed, it can quickly but safely raise the blood sugar levels (dark chocolate is low on the glycemic index). That relieves the irritability and fatigue of low levels.
It makes her feel good
Why? It boosts those chemicals in the brain that are pleasurable, like serotonin levels.
Send some quality chocolate for a sweet surprise.
HOWEVER, CAN YOU GO WRONG WITH CHOCOLATE?
Yes, you can.
Check through this list before you send chocolates:
- Is there an allergy to chocolate? Or nuts?
- What kind of filling is loved- or hated? Some people really don’t like crisp, or caramels, some don’t like really dark chocolate. Certain types of chocolatesÂ may beÂ loved more than any other kind. If you don’t know, play it safe and get the assortment, or…. you could get another type of gift.
- Is your budget low, and you can only get really inexpensive chocolate? Skip it, and try one of the other gift ideas to make a special and more memorable gift.
A Little Bite Of Luxury
There are very good reasons that some gifts, such as flowers and candy, go together are are classic gifts for women. We like them! But what sets a gift apart is how well it conveys the meaning of how important the person is to you, how special, how. The gift is not a quantifier, it can’t say how much, but it is a modifier telling something about “in what way”. The more you can personalize it, the more it conveys the message.
Sometimes a dozen red roses is simply a dozen red roses, and no one needs to elaborate any further to what that gift means, but if you give chocolate… that can say something sweet in hundreds of different ways.
- The luxury and novelty of form.
- The excellence of quality.
- How it is boxed, and whether it is her favorite or not.
- The most important thing is that you know something about the person you are giving to, the more you know the better.
- Does she love dark chocolate or milk chocolate better, or does she love all the same? Crunchy with nuts or creamy fillings?
- Mix of all the above or something different altogether?
It usually isn’t too hard to find out. Just knowing a few details makes all the difference.
The Scent Of A Woman – Perfume
Giving a gift of perfume is one that is both intimate and requires knowledge of the personal preferences a woman has for her choice of perfume. You can personally investigate the ones your woman loves by asking those close to her, or taking a look at her dresser for clues. Best way? Take a shopping trip together and go by the perfume counters.
There are groups of scents and perfumes have dominant notes that clue the scent category they belong to; if you know the category most of her favorite perfumes belong to you might have an idea of which perfume to choose for a gift.
Coming up clueless? Don’t worry. Woman love candles and even if she doesn’t wear that perfume, she might just love a candle in that scent.
Watermelon, mandarin, pink passion fruit, marigold, green apple, water hyacinth, crushed leaves, tuberose absolute, wild rose, princess lily, tuberose, caramel creme brÃ»lÃ©e, vanilla, precious woods, and patchouli meld together to create one of the top ten in women’s fragrances.
This may be the one perfume she will love.
My Love Is
… like the red, red rose.
Romantic Rose Poetry
Sometimes you just need to kickstart your brain into thinking of something new and fun to do- this book is chock full of ideas.
Some Better Ideas
Haven’t a clue? She will not believe it once you use these ideas to make it a Valentine’s Day to remember.
Valentine’s Surprise: Rings and Things That Sparkle
Cute romantic pillowcases
Vintage Valentine Love – For an old fashioned girl
Once you have the romance part of your relationship in place- keep it alive and scintillating.
His and Hers
Joined at the heart…