Skip to content
- People love “how-to” posts, illustrated with photos; they love lists “10 Ways To…” and reviews.
- Make your titles interesting, clearly related to the post topic.
- Fill in the “alt” tags on images with descriptive keyword that identifies the subject.
- Link to your own content within your posts.
- Create a Newsletter and publish it with interesting things to reward your loyal fans.
- Add at least one picture to each standard post (this is an “aside” post type).
- Interact with your readers, get input.
- Ask your readers to follow you, share your content, sign up for your newsletter. Point blank.