Since becoming a designer for Zazzle, I discovered that this Print on Demand company has an extensive offering of all things “Wedding”. They are a wonderful source for ideas, but especially for getting exactly the wedding invitations and stationary needs you envision. Because there are so many choices, and because this is one of the choices of highest priority in your plans, this article gives some FAQ and general information to help make the process easy.
Easy FAQ Guide to Wedding Stationary
- Who prints and ships your orders? Zazzle handles all aspects of customer fulfillment. A designer creates the artwork designs and usually puts it into template form; although you can usually change most things on an invitation, et.al, the personalization is most often in the text used within the design
- Who Do I Contact if I Make a Mistake? As a designer, I often receive questions about orders. I always have to let inquirers know that only the staff at Zazzle can help them. If you initially make a mistake and know you want to change something, cancel your order and begin again with the design process. For more complicated issues, contact Zazzle help.
- How Do I Cancel or Modify My Order? Here is the help page for guiding you in the process of correcting mistakes, a list of Zazzleterms and conditions
Tips to Simplify Success for Your Wedding Invitations
Ordering just one invitation gives you the best way to see exactly how your finished product will look. It is an economical way to make the best choice- each invite costs just a few dollars usually.
Create an Amazon Wedding Registry
If you need immediate help- the site has chat and staff available to answer your questions and even guide you through the process. Plus, Zazzle offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Have an idea of the theme you wish to choose your designs from- there are literally thousands of possibilities in each theme. Rustic? Traditional? Watercolor? Seasonal? Colors?
Besides the decisions on a design, several shape variations, papers and finishes, even touches such as foils, are available.
Steps for Making the Most from Wedding Stationary Purchases
One purpose for choosing and organizing the invitation process early-on is to give your guest plenty of advance time to schedule their attendance. For this, “Save the Date” cards are sent a year in advance. This ensures that long-distance guests can make their travel plans, etc. These cards range from postcards (a popular, easy choice) to magnets, or any number of creative ideas that signal
Another purpose is setting the tone for your event. The colors and setting of your celebration, as well as the level of formality can all be presented by this first communication. The suite of stationary gives a follow-through glimpse of how special and anticipated the wedding day will be. I’m including some examples from the Zazzle site to illustrate some of the products available to the bride.
What are some other parts of the ensemble that are possible?
- The Invitation
- Rsvp cards and envelopes
- Enclosure cards such as “Details” or maps, etc
- Envelopes (be sure to have extra, in case of an address flub)
- Envelope Belly Bands, to hold it all together neatly.
- Envelope sticker seals
- All-in-one designs that include the invitation, response, and details in one simple compartmentalized card.
Items for the ceremony:
- Order of the ceremony, on paper or printed on fans
- Welcome sign or banner
- Personalized candles
Items for the rehearsal dinner and reception:
- A separate invitation
- Photo backdrops
- Table signs and table numbers
- Seating charts
- Seating cards
- Menu cards
Zazzle’s Paper Choices
The default types are their Standard Matte and Semi-Gloss.
The Signature collection composed of
- Signature Felt Ecru
- Signature Columned
- Signature Laid
- Signature Felt White
Finally, consider The Premium collection. These special options are:
- Premium Kraft
- Premium Linen
- Premium Thick
- Premium Pearl Shimmer
- Premium Champagne Shimmer
- Premium Metallic Silver
Complete descriptions and close-up photos relating to each of these types of papers are found in through following the link below,”How to Create the Perfect Invitation”.
Helpful Links for Creating Your Invitations
Using proper wording and knowing what type of information to include is an art! There are many sources of information on this topic, but start with this one.Invitation Ideas and Etiquette
All the official info and guidance on making your invitations at Zazzle is included on their idea page.How to Create the Perfect Invitation