Life lessons from Noah’s Ark
1) Donâ€™t miss the boat
2) Remember, we are all in the same boat
3) Plan ahead, it wasnâ€™t raining when they built the Ark.
4) Stay fit, when you are 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5) Donâ€™t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6) Build your future on higher ground.
7) For safetyâ€™s sake, travel in pairs
8) Speed isnâ€™t always an advantage, The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9) When you are stressed, float awhile.
10) Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the titanic by professionals.
11) No matter how bad the storm, thereâ€™s a rainbow waiting on the other side.