Zazzle Income For Beginners
Zazzle is set up to share profits, through royalties and referrals with their members.
Whether you can earn income is a mixed bag of answers. Many people do earn well, and it must be stated that they probably work very hard at it.
I have read many statements in the forums and elsewhere that provide insights into their process. Most devote several hours each day to making their stores successful.
It is not easy money, but it can be part of a business.
I have done better when I invested more time into improving my store with keywords, designing products, and paying attention to examples from the top trending products.
I make less now than a couple years ago, which may be due to a number of changes that the site has made. My own intention is to work on my brand, improve my techniques and designs, and make more products.
That is also the advice I give you.
It remains to be seen whether the referrals will produce any income, as of now, it doesn’t. (For me, I can’t speak for everyone). It could be that there is too much competition for the casual presentation of products.
A recent way of showcasing products is the set of collections. Curated by you, these are a way to promote either your own or fellow Zazzler’s work. To complete your profile you make a certain number of collections which are then shown on the stores you own. You can choose which stores a collection appears within.
They work very much like a Pinterest board, just on a smaller scale.
Tips For The Zazzle Entrepreneur
Zazzle Income How-To
Here are the tips I have gathered and learned through my own experience.
- It is a numbers game- make lots and lots of designs and products for Zazzle income results.
- Pay close attention to keywords and learning about SEO for Zazzle as well as for your blog.
- Use your social media to gain interest in your stores and designs.
- Investigate the idea of designing around a niche. The fact that you can have multiple (free) stores encourages and facilitates this.
- The forums are very informative, visit there for the new products, helpful tips, and troubleshooting.
- Set up a blog for showcasing your work. Write posts about the designs or the products. Or related topics such as baby shower parties, wedding invitation tips, birthday party themes, etc.
I am beginning to try to use more posts to showcase great products and designs… a type of “curation post”. I will report on whether this has any effect on referral income for me, and let you know what the practices are that result in income from Zazzle.
I tried to sign up as an affiliate for them, but that didn’t work out. The affiliate process from the site itself is what I must use.