Add a marinara dipping sauce on the side for a classic set of Italian flavors. These breaded zucchini rounds will be a delicious beginning to any meal, but especially to accompany Italian themed food.
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
Crispy breaded veggies.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 zucchini squash thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 large eggs beaten
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium heat
- Combine Parmeson cheese and Panko in a flat bottomed bowl.
- Dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture,
- Cooked breaded rounds in oil until evenly crisp and golden. (About a minute each side). drain on paper towels.
Found on Pinterest, these would be a very nice, hot appetizer. Grow your own zucchini.